Established in March 2003, Operation Troop Support is an organization from Boston’s north shore area that serves our deployed men and women in uniform from across the country. Headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts, Operation Troop Support has FIVE missions:
- Sending care packages to our deployed troops
- Supplying our military hospitals both state side and abroad with much needed comfort items
- Spearheading an extensive holiday gift wrapping and distribution program to our military forces
- Coordinating a regional military family support group program
- Generating a public awareness of the sacrifices and needs of the soldiers and their families
We are a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization with a tax exempt number available upon request.